Thank you Daniel.
This is very helpful.
Best,
Marc

On 6/29/07, Daniel Glen <[log in to unmask] > wrote:
Freesurfer's mri_convert could be used on a Mac. In AFNI, the DICOM data can be ordered without Osirix by using the Dimon program:

  Dimon -dicom_org -GERT_Reco -infiles_pattern EP/*

The script created by this command uses the to3d program to convert the DICOM files. You can edit this script, GERT_Reco, or use the default output file name provided. to3d can write NIFTI datasets directly by adding .nii or .nii.gz to the prefix specification. You can also use the 3dAFNItoNIFTI program or 3dcopy to create a NIFTI dataset from an AFNI dataset. The bvecs equivalent is a somewhat transposed version of the one used in AFNI's 3dDWItoDT, but you're not using that, so you should create one for FSL directly.

Regards,
Daniel Glen