> I  have a strange problem with the project I am currently working on. I
> use to press save quite a lot, and if I have done something stupid and
> irreversible I usually close the project without saving it as an "undo"
> button doesn't exist,

Hi Baerbel,

I could easily provide a button, but getting it to do the right thing is
the problem. ;-) Undo is still really tricky as far as the data model
goes, and is perhaps only realistic if/when have database storage for
Analysis.

> "/usr/local/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/EditPeakListPopup.py"
> , line 728, in doUnregisters
>     self.unegisterNotify(self.updateWindowListsAfter,
> 'ccpnmr.Analysis.SpectrumW indow', func)
>   File
> "/usr/local/ccpnmr/temporaryReleaseDir/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/memops/gui
> /BasePopup.py", line 393, in __getattr__
> AttributeError: EditPeakListPopup instance has no attribute
> 'unegisterNotify'
> Exception in Tkinter callback

This bug, which was holding up the quitting of Analysis, was fixed a while
back. So try updating Analysis and everything should be OK.

T.

 Dr Tim Stevens			Email: [log in to unmask]
 Department of Biochemistry            [log in to unmask]
 University of Cambridge        Phone: +44 1223 766018 (office)
 80 Tennis Court Road	               +44 7816 338275 (mobile)
 Old Addenbrooke's Site 	       +44 1223 364613 (home)
 Cambridge  CB2 1GA	   	WWWeb: http://www.bio.cam.ac.uk/~tjs23
 United Kingdom 		       http://www.pantonia.co.uk
------ +NH3CH(CH(CH3)OH)C(O)NHCH(CH(CH3)CH2CH3)C(O)NHCH(CH2CH2SCH3)CO2- -------