Dear All


If you have a Childcare Voucher scheme in place have you been in a position where the employee requests a refund of vouchers crossing over a tax year for example: 2006-2007 into 2007-2008?    Do you know if:


1.         This is allowable

2.         do you know of any Tax and NI implications


Any help and advice will be gratefully received and thank you for taking the time to deal with this.


Kind Regards




Anne Anderson MIPPMDip

HR Support Manager

University of Stirling

Tel: 01786 467139

e-mail: [log in to unmask]



The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA. Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not disclose, copy or deliver this message to anyone and any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.