[ s p a c e ]

June - August 2007 DIGITAL ARTS COURSES

www.spacestudios.org.uk <blocked::http://www.spacestudios.org.uk>

*	Mon 18th June After Effects Induction
*	Tue 19th June Final Cut Pro Induction
*	Mon 25th June Intro to building a blogging website
*	Tue 26th June Final Cut Pro Intermediate
*	Mon 2nd July After Effects Intermediate
*	Tue 3rd July Photoshop Intermediate
*	Mon 9th July DVD Studio Pro Induction
*	Tue 10th July Photoshop Advanced
*	Mon 16th July DVD Studio Pro Intermediate
*	Tues 17th July Pure Data Intro
*	Mon 23rd July Final Cut Pro Advanced
*	Tue 24th July Final Cut Pro Induction
*	Mon 30th July InDesign Induction
*	Tue31st July Final Cut Pro Intermediate
*	Mon 06th Aug Digital Print Workshop
*	Mon 20th Aug InDesign Intermediate
*	Tue 21st July Final Cut Pro Induction
*	Mon 27th Aug Illustrator Induction
*	Tue 28th Aug Final Cut Pro Intermediate

All courses are 1 day courses, running from 10.30-4.30pm and cost 60. There is a maximum of 7 people per course and to reserve your place, we require that you pay in advance, via credit card or cash.

If you have any questions, or would like to make a booking, please call our reception between 9.30 and 4.30pm on Monday to Friday.

For more information about course structure and outline please visit our website: http://www.spacestudios.org.uk/All_Content_Items/Courses/ <blocked::http://www.spacestudios.org.uk/All_Content_Items/Courses/>  <blocked::http://www.spacestudios.org.uk/training>

[ space ]
129 - 131 Mare St
Hackney
London E8 3RH

t:  020 8525 4330
e: [log in to unmask] <blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]>
f:  020 8525 4342