________________________________

From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Williams Abigail
Sent: 26 June 2007 13:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Athens registration

Hi all

Is anyone else having a problem with the Athens Registration link from
NLH?  I just went to show a user where to go to register but the link
doesn't seem to be working.

Abbi

Abigail Williams
Assistant Librarian
Information and Library Services
Heartlands Education Centre
Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust
Bordesley Green East
Birmingham
B9 5SS
0121 424 0629
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

________________________________

This email contains proprietary information some or all of which may be
legally privileged.
It is for the intended recipient(s) only. If an addressing or
transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author
by replying to this e-mail.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.

Please note, the information contained in this e-mail may be subject to
disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or the Data
Protection Act 1998

McAfee Group Shield for the presence of computer viruses.
www.McAfee.com