I'm on the horns of a dilemma how to respond to that, David
:)

-----Original Message-----
From: David Ellis (5HG) Ashton, Leigh & Wigan Primary Care Trust
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 25 June 2007 11:51
To: Shan Annis; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: I don't like Mondays

OK Shan, though I actually like Mondays and I'm not down in the dumps. How
about this one then?

Q: What do you get when you cross a librarian, a lawyer and a sexy devil?
A: You get all the information you want, which you can't understand but you
don't give a toss.

Oops!
Tra.
David

David Ellis
Knowledge Services Manager
Ashton, Leigh and Wigan Primary Care Trust
Library
Chandler House
Poolstock Lane
Wigan