-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 13 June 2007 15:13
To: Mark Priestley
Subject: New discussion list: Disabled International Students' Issues

Hi Mark

I am encountering difficulties again, posting on the disability
reserach discussion list.  I would be grateful to you if you could
kindly post the information below on the list.  Hope this is OK.

Many thanks,
Armineh

------------------------
Hi All,

I have set up a new discussion list for disabled international
students' concerns and experiences.  If you are interested in
joining please feel to click on the link below.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/disintstu

Many thanks and all the best,
Armineh
Armineh Soorenian (Miss) MA BA

PhD Research In Disability Studies
Centre For Disability Studies
Union Academic Representative for PhD Students In The Faculty Of
Education
Equal Opportunities Officer on the National Postgraduate Committee

School of Sociology and Social Policy
University Of Leeds
LS2 9JT
0113 3437614

Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.leeds.ac.uk/sociology/pgres/armineh.htm

Research discussion list:  http://groups.google.co.uk/group/disintstu

30 Clarendon Place
Leeds LS2 9JY
0113 216 3928

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about the list administratione should be sent to [log in to unmask]
Archives and tools are located at: