We have noticed that our early vehicle registration registers seem to show a
disproportionate number of " outsiders" - people not resident in the county
- registering their vehicles in Cardiganshire. Examples include (lots of !)
people from Chiswick, London in general and the home counties. We did think
it might show people who had two or more homes but are using their urban
address for the registration process. Has anyone noticed a similar
situation, or can anyone offer explanations about what is happening here ?

With grateful thanks for any responses, from a sunny Aberystwyth.

Helen

Ceredigion