Will do!  I've put the request out to a number of lists, and will compile a
summary of responses in due course.  I'll circulate that to individuals /
lists which request it.

Kind regards

Penny

Penny Walker
C.Env., MIEMA, FIMC
training - facilitation - consultancy
for sustainable development
92 Winston Road
London
N16 9LR
United Kingdom

+44 (0)20 7254 3500
+44 (0)7960 309 222

www.penny-walker.co.uk

Training and learning programmes with Penny Walker that you can come along
to!
 * Change Management for Sustainable Development, with IEMA,
http://www.iema.net/training/iema_workshops/changemanagementworkshop
 * Reflective and Authentic - Conversations for the Experienced Facilitator,
with The Environment Council,
www.penny-walker.co.uk/publications_and_downloads.html
 * Post-Graduate Certificate in Sustainable Business, with the Cambridge
Programme for Industry and Forum for the Future,
http://www.cpi.cam.ac.uk/pcsb/