Subject: WCCM VIII - ECCOMAS 2008 - Open Call for Minisymposia Proposals
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 16:15:42 +0100
From: <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>

------_=_NextPart_003_01C79250.0C9CF380

=09
WCCM VIII - ECCOMAS 2008
Venice June 30 to July 5 2008

Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to inform you that the organization of the joint VIII =
World Conference on Computational Mechanics (WCCM VIII) and V European =
Congress on Computational Methods in Applied Science and Engineering =
(ECCOMAS V) , to be held in Venice from June 30 to July 5 2008, is =
progressing well.
You are invited to visit the Conference website at=20
http://www.iacm-eccomascongress2008.org/=20
for updated information about the Conference organization. The Congress =
brochure is downloadable.
So far w! e have received more than one hundred proposals for =
Minisymposia. The updated list of accepted Minisymposia is available at=20
http://www.iacm-eccomascongress2008.org/frontal/Invited2.asp
Proposals of additional Minisymposia covering topics different from =
those already on the list, can be submitted before May 31st.=20
It is recommended that each Minisymposium has at least two organizers, =
from different institutions. All Minisymposium proposals must be =
submitted via the IACM-ECCOMAS Congress 2008 website at =
http://www.iacm-eccomascongress2008.org/frontal/Registration.asp, =
providing all the requested information and submitting an abstract where =
the contents and objectives of the Minisymposium should be briefly =
illustrated. A template for abstract formatting is available on the =
website. Acceptance will be notified by June 30th, 2007. The proposals =
should be submitted with Code Session 10. More detailed instructions on =
the Minisymposium registration and submi! ssion process are available at =
the same web page.

Pleas! e do not hesitate to contact Congress Secretariat at =
"IACM-ECCOMAS08" for any question concerning submission and review of =
Minisymposium abstracts.

We thank you in advance for your interest and cooperation towards the =
success of the next IACM / ECCOMAS Congress.

Best regards,=20

Bernhard Schrefler
Umberto Perego
Co-chairmen of the IACM / ECCOMAS Congress 2008

Important Dates
December 15th., 2007: Deadline for presenting a one page abstract
January 31st., 2008: Acceptance of the contributions and instructions =
for writing the final one page abstract
February 28th., 2008: Deadline for submitting the final abstract and =
early payment=20

If you no longer wish to receive any e-mails about the IACM-ECCOMAS =
World Congress 2008, please reply to this e-mail and state clearly to =
which e-mail address this message was sent. We will immediately remove =
your entry from our email list. Apologies in ! advance for crossposting =
and multiple copies.=20

=09

------_=_NextPart_003_01C79250.0C9CF380

charset=3Diso-8859-1">
none;font-family : Arial; color:black;padding-right: 3px; padding-left: =
3px;}.direccion {font-size : 10pt;font-weight: bold;font-family : Arial; =
color:aaaaaa;padding-right: 3px; padding-left: =
Colleague,<br><br>We are pleased to inform you that the organization of =
the joint <b>VIII World Conference on Computational Mechanics (WCCM =
VIII) and V European Congress on Computational Methods in Applied =
Science and Engineering (ECCOMAS V) </b>, to be held in Venice from June =
30 to July 5 2008, is progressing well.<br>You are invited to visit the =
Conference website at <br>http://www.iacm-eccomascongress2008.org/ =
Congress brochure is downloadable.<br>So far w!
 e have received more than one hundred proposals for Minisymposia. The =
updated list of accepted Minisymposia is available at =
sals of additional Minisymposia <b>covering topics different from those =
is recommended that each Minisymposium has at least two organizers, from =
different institutions. All Minisymposium proposals must be submitted =
via the IACM-ECCOMAS Congress 2008 website at =
http://www.iacm-eccomascongress2008.org/frontal/Registration.asp, =
providing all the requested information and submitting an abstract where =
the contents and objectives of the Minisymposium should be briefly =
illustrated. A template for abstract formatting is available on the =
website. Acceptance will be notified by June 30th, 2007. The proposals =
should be submitted with Code Session 10. More detailed instructions on =
the Minisymposium registration and submi!
 ssion process are available at the same web page.<br><br>Pleas!
e do not hesitate to contact Congress Secretariat at "IACM-ECCOMAS08" =
<[log in to unmask]> for any question concerning submission =
and review of Minisymposium abstracts.<br><br>We thank you in advance =
for your interest and cooperation towards the success of the next IACM / =
Schrefler<br>Umberto Perego<br>Co-chairmen of the IACM / ECCOMAS =
Deadline for presenting a one page abstract<br>January 31st., 2008: =
Acceptance of the contributions and instructions for writing the final =
one page abstract<br>February 28th., 2008: Deadline for submitting the =