Hello everyone,

I would like to ask for any information on reasonable, preferably
quantitatively derived values for the approximate crystallographic
H2O to residue ratio versus resolution for protein structures ?

Any references or studies would be ideal, but rules of thumb
would also help. If there are any studies with greater detail,
such as per residue type, I'd appreciate learning of them also.

I'd specifically like this for cryo conditions since that would
influence the results and my analysis involves structures
determined under cryo conditions.

Thanks for any help.

Catch suspicious messages before you open them—with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_protection_0507