Autumn Archive Events - Media Listings

Dear all,

Next week I will be contacting family history and history trade magazines (eg BBC History Magazine, Your Family Tree etc) to offer content for their autumn issues to co-incide with the media launch of the 2007 Archive Awareness 'Freedom and Liberty' season this September. .

I will be giving the magazines news of events taking place in archives  this autumn ( Sept - Nov).

If you would like me to include any activities taking place in your archive during autumn please register the event on http://www.archiveawareness.com/contributors/register/howto and I will ensure it is included in the information I send to press.

If you would like any information on how you can get involved in this autumn's Archive Awareness Campaign, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,
Elise

Elise Oliver
Archive Awareness Campaign Officer
The National Archives
Tel 020 8392 5237
www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
www.archiveawareness.com
Archive Awareness Campaign is supported by the National Council on Archives, The National Archives and the Museums, Libraries and Archives Council

National Archives Disclaimer

This email message (and attachments) may contain information that is confidential to The National Archives. If you are not the intended recipient you cannot use, distribute or copy the message or attachments. In such a case, please notify the sender by return email immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of The National Archives are neither given nor endorsed by it.