Michele,

Sorry but I cannot attend the conference on this occasion.

Hope it goes well.

Paul

Paul Crofts

Equality and Diversity Officer (Students)

University of Northampton

Room MY81, Avenue Campus

St. Georges Avenue

Northampton

NN2 6JD

Tel: (01604) 893887

Mobile (work): 07872836463

E-Mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>