From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Alle Meije Wink
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 11:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] SPM-EEG manual in non-tex format?

Dear Joe,

It would be quite straightforward to make postscript or pdf out of
those, using latex or pdflatex, respectively.

Any self-respecting linux distribution should have both these programs,
and for Windows, the combination of miktex and an editor like
texniccenter should work. Installation should pretty much be
next->next->finish, but be reminded to install miktex first. No idea
about Mac, but OS X should be linux-like enough to have latex and
pdflatex as well?

Hope that gets you further...

atb
Alle Meije