Dear SPMers,

I am doing Realign: Estimate & Reslice.  I notice the realigned and resliced 3-D image sometimes has the outer most couple of slices missing (i.e. coded all as zeros) and/or has some partial 2-D images. Could someone tell me why?  I notice when I use different interpolation options the extents of image missing are different.  But I can’t quite figure out a trend or reason yet.

I apologize if this is a well instructed topic in the world of SPM or on this forum.  I am a new comer and my searches in the email archive haven’t found me any clue so far.

Thanks!

Lu