Dear All,

I have played around with a protocol that involves segmentation and
coregistration of the GM map to a mean EPI, followed by native space
analyses. So far, so good.

However, if I wanted to normalize the GM map I guess I will run into
problems if I want to use the seg_sn.mat file generated during
segmentation as I have moved the GM map in the meantime. I therefore
wondered if I can/need to update the positional information in the
seg_sn.mat file. I think I could use the matrix given by spm_coreg but I
am not sure how to apply that to update the sn_seg.mat file.

Any hints will be appreciated. Thanks in advance,
Marko
Marko Wilke                                            (Dr.med./M.D.)

Universitäts-Kinderklinik              University Children's Hospital
Abt. III (Neuropädiatrie)             Dept. III (Pediatric neurology)
             Hoppe-Seyler-Str. 1, D - 72076 Tübingen
Tel.: (+49) 07071 29-83416                   Fax: (+49) 07071 29-5473