I'm trying to combine the instructions from README_GLM_DCM.txt and the
SPM5 manual to teach myself how to run DCM.  I get through the
generation of SPM.mat and when I try 'Review' everything looks fine.
Design->Explore->Session 1 gives me all three conditions and they look
good.  I'm not sure what's supposed to happen when I run 'Estimate'.
I haven't changed any of the default values.  I just select the
SPM.mat that I generated and run it.  But when I proceed to 'Results'
it says "no contrats defined".  By the look of both the README and the
manual, it appears as though the contrasts should have been defined,
so I think I'm missing a step.  Any thoughts on what that might be?

--
Alessandro Gagliardi
Integrative Neuroscience Program