Hi Alessandro,

Since this is a SubCluster property, each Subcluster can publish this info for
itself properly. It is understood that SubClusters are organized as
homogeneous sets of WNs (at least in in architecture, but preferably in all
properties). So, this can be done exactly in a way experiments would want.

In terms of site-info.def, future of YAIM should see (according to the
documentation) inheritance of variables in a sense that you can have top-level
site-info.def where default values of all variables are defined, and one
sub-directory per node with site-info.def containing just the variables that
have non-default values for this each particular node. If the variable is
defined in the per-node site-info.def, it will have this value, if not, it
will inherit the value from the top-level site-info.def. Or so I imagine :))

Best regards, Antun

-----
Antun Balaz
Research Assistant