Dear All

As you may recall, this year’s HER Forum Meeting is to be held in the Howe Room at Peterborough Museum, Priestgate, Peterborough PE1 1LF on 27th June. Beginning with registration at 10.30am, the format will be much as usual with a buffet lunch and morning and afternoon refreshments. On this occasion we will be offering a slightly more ‘mixed bag’ of presentations than is usually the case and hope to cover topics including buildings recording, IFP2, The Heritage Gateway, MORPHE and MIDAS Heritage.

If you would like to attend please e-mail me (preferably off-list) and I will begin assembling a list for catering purposes. A full programme will be supplied as soon as possible.

I hope to see you there

Best wishes

Nick

Nick Davis

Heritage Information Partnerships Officer

English Heritage

National Monuments Record

Kemble Drive

Swindon

SN2 2GZ

Tel: 01793 414839  Fax: 01793 414770

e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Heritage Information Partnerships

HER Forum email list

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the
views of English Heritage unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it
from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in
any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to English Heritage may become publicly available.