Corporate Records Manager, English Heritage

c. £40,000 per annum Based in Swindon

This is one of the most challenging and interesting roles in records

management. Leading and developing a strategic and organisation-wide

records management programme, you will oversee corporate compliance

with Public Records, Freedom of Information, Data Protection and other

statutory requirements, as well as developing policy for appraisal and

retention, and the management of electronic records.

Managing our corporate records is a particular challenge, especially as

historic archives of sites and monuments may also be in use for on-going

administrative purposes.

A professional Records Manager, you will have a background in developing

and implementing organisational policies, combined with a sound awareness

of records legislation, and analytical and problem-solving skills. With excellent

interpersonal and communication skills, you must be computer literate and

have an Information Management/Archive/Records Management qualification

or equivalent.

Ref: J/015/07

Closing date: 9 May 2007.

To request an electronic application pack, please email recruit.swindon@

english-heritage.org.uk quoting the appropriate reference in the subject

box. If you require a hard copy, please telephone 01793 414423 and

quote the appropriate reference. Please do not send CVs.. MINICOM, FOR TEXT

PHONES ONLY,0800 0150516.

English Heritage are champions of our historic environment.

We ensure that the nation's heritage continues to provide

pleasure, variety and inspiration for generations to come. We are

the lead body responsible for advising on conservation and repair

of the historic environment.

English Heritage values diversity and aims to employ people who reflect this.

Mike Evans

Head of Archives, National Monuments Record

English Heritage

Kemble Drive, Swindon SN2 2GZ

01793 414647

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the
views of English Heritage unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it
from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in
any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to English Heritage may become publicly available.