Dear all,

We will be sending out information about the training event on appraisal
that will accompany our AGBM in June very soon.  Members of the BRG will
be contacted by e-mail where we have an e-mail address, and if not by
post.  We have found however that we get quite a few e-mails bouncing
back so if you are a member and find you haven't received information
about the AGBM please let me know.

We will be posting information about the training on this list as well.
The training is open to anyone, not just BRG members!

We look forward to welcoming you to this BRG event!!

Thanks

Rachel

Rachel Hosker - Joint Secretary, Business Records Group SoA

Archive Manager

Scottish Borders Council

Heritage Hub (Heart of Hawick)

Hawick Town Hall