Dear Colleagues

MDA is a leading provider of collections management training. Our trainers
are selected for the expertise, ability and enthusiasm and take a
grounded, practical approach to ensure that our courses are tailored to
the realities you face in your everyday work.

MDA Direct is an annual programme of training courses held across the
country. For full details on our courses and how to book your place,
please visit:

http://www.mda.org.uk/training.htm

We are pleased to announce the programme for 2007:

Copyright: Exploitation
The Women's Library, London
Thursday 24 May

Documentation Essentials
Kelham Island Museum, Sheffield
Wednesday 6 June

Documentation Refresher
The Women's Library, London
Tuesday 12 June

Copyright: Policies
Kelham Island Museum, Sheffield
Thursday 21 June

Documentation Strategies
The Women's Library, London
Tuesday 26 June

Documentation for Accreditation
Kelham Island Museum, Sheffield
Thursday 28 June

Introduction to Documentation
Dept of Museum Studies, Leicester University
Tuesday 11 September

Procedural Manual Workshop
People's History Museum, Manchester
Wednesday 12 September

Documentation Planning Workshop
People's History Museum, Manchester
Thursday 13 September

Copyright: Essentials
The Women's Library, London
Thursday 13 September

Documentation Refresher
Kelham Island Museum, Sheffield
Wednesday 31 October

Copyright: Exploitation
Kelham Island Museum, Sheffield
Thursday 1 November

Documentation Essentials
The Women's Library, London
Tuesday 11 December

Copyright: Policies
The Women's Library, London
Thursday 13 December

All courses cost 100 UKP for MDA Members or 140 UKP for non-Members, and
run from 10.00am to 4.00pm, except for Introduction to Documentation which
costs 45 UKP for Members or 65 UKP for non-members and runs from 1.00pm to
4.00pm.

If you have any questions about MDA Direct or would like to discuss your
training needs, please contact Sue Thornton, MDA Training Officer, on
01223 415760 or email [log in to unmask]

Eleanor Lovegrove
Marketing Officer, MDA