Hi everyone

  Some interesting jobs, below. Also, I look forward to seeing many of you in Oxford for the annual Socrel conference. I have reserved a table for us on Tuesday lunch-time for a postgraduate discussion, which can continue after lunch as well.

  This will be my last occasion as your Postgrad Convenor - a post I have thoroughly enjoyed for the past two years. I am nominating Sarah Page, PhD candidate at Nottingham, who many of you will know from previous conferences, to serve as Postgraduate Liaison Officer after the Oxford conference.

  Best wishes

  Abby

  Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Sociology
Middlesex University
http://jobs.ac.uk/jobfiles/CG212.html

University Research Fellowships
City University
http://jobs.ac.uk/jobfiles/FG337.html

Part-time Researcher in Faiths and Civil Society
William Temple Foundation
http://jobs.ac.uk/jobfiles/QH618.html

Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Explaining Religion
Centre for the Study of Expertise, School of Social Sciences
Brunel University
http://jobs.ac.uk/jobfiles/TL912.html

SOCREL-PG is the Postgraduate e-mail list of the BSA Sociology of Religion Study Group.
To  join SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message:
join socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME
to: <[log in to unmask]>
Send contributions to the list by
sending messages to: [log in to unmask]
To leave SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message:
leave socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME
to: <[log in to unmask]>