In Tuesday's Washington Post, an article on  the New7Wonders Foundation
and it's internet campaign to choose a new 7 wonders of the world, the
photo caption for Hagia Sofia describes it as "A church that was first
built in 537 B.C. as a Mosque when the city fell to the Ottomans."
My brother nominates this for some kind of award for number of errors
per word.

Dulcie Gannett
Division of Nephrology/Hypertension
710 N. Fairbanks, Olson 4-500
Chicago, IL 60611
Phone (312) 926-4880, Fax (312) 926-4885

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]