Brenda, I'm really sticking my neck out here, but your name reminded me of
Jovin, who figured somehow in the history of Reims. Trying out various
spellings, I tried "Jovinius" and "Marne" and got this in the blurb at
newadvent:
"Victoriously defended, about 366, by the consul Jovinus, a Christian, ...
colony which St. Remigius established in the valley of the Marne"
Now, this comes from the CathEn under the subject: Diocese of Reims, an
entry that is enormous. There is a Sarcopahgus of Jovin that I have seen
somewhere, perhaps in the Palais du Tau or elsewhere in Reims. Sorry to be
so hesitant and unclear; I hope someone else has something more coherent for
you.
Perhaps if you tried "Saint-Jovin de Marne," you'd get a hit.
Bonne chance,
MG

Find what you need at prices you’ll love. Compare products and save at MSN®
Shopping.
http://shopping.msn.com/default/shp/?ptnrid=37,ptnrdata=24102&tcode=T001MSN20A0701

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]