[Crossposted to JChMinMA, H-MidMed, H-Judaic, MedievalReligion, ]

I have just learned of an initiative by the University of
Pennsylvania's Program for Research on Religion and Urban Civil
Society, UPenn Libraries and the School of Arts and Sciences that
might prove of interest.
Best, Jesús

Press release: <http://www.library.upenn.edu/news/321>

Web portal "Muslim, Christian and Jewish Relations in the Middle
East": <http://www.library.upenn.edu/research/prrucs/index.html>

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]