I am working on a project where I am going to be nominating some real saints for some fictional/strange/humorous patronages.  I would like the names of a few "odd" saints so I can look them up.  I have Christina the Amazing, of course, and the little boy who was born, preached a sermon and died (and I'm certain I can remember his name eventually). I have the names of some interesting desert fathers and holy fools as well.   I'm hoping a couple of you on this list will send me the names of a few more "odd" saints -- ones whose legends are startling or unusual.  Thanks, in advance, for any help.
Cheers,
Ann