Susan Hoyle wrote:

> Dear John Briggs, Why does Google google better for you than for me?
> I tried "Ernest Newlandsmith" and "New Life Movement" and got absolutely
> nothing.

Age and cunning?  Here's a trade secret: you don't need quotes around
"Ernest Newlandsmith" (there isn't a superfluity of Newlandsmiths, and the
world isn't knee-deep in Ernests).  If that gives too much (!), you can
combine this with Carmel or Friar.

John Briggs

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]