Forgive me if this is a repeat but my server does not seem to like me and
keeps refusing to send things from me!
Rosemary

 Yesterday's ODNB Life of the Day was Anthony Tuck's biography of  Ralph
 Neville, first earl of Westmorland  (c.1364-1425), magnate.  Its main
points
 of interest are political, together with his machinations to cut out the
 children of his first wife from their inheritance.  Nevertheless, he may be
 of interest to members of this group because of his part in the 'martyrdom'
 of Archbishop Scrope and his foundation of Staindrop College (a collegiate
 church for Diana), where he is buried.

To see this and other Lives for the Week, follow the links below.

 Rosemary Hayes

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]