Chris, for the British Carmelites it would be best to contact Fr Richard
Copsey ([log in to unmask] ; other address details here:
http://www.carmelite.org/efinchley.htm ). He has the most extensive and
up-to-date information, improving considerably on earlier research. As Helen
Brown noted has noted, the divisions were not always very stable. Copsey has
also published some relevant articles. He can most easily give you the
bibliographical references himself, but if you have trouble contacting him I
can chase them up for you. -- Paul Chandler

--
Paul Chandler, O.Carm.  |  Institutum Carmelitanum
via Sforza Pallavicini, 10  |  00193 - Roma  |  Italy

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]