Thank you to everyone who has responded with advice and help - problems of
access to research material for scholars who are not attached to an
institution is clearly a problem for a number of people, and it may be a
good idea to set up some list or virtual community as a starting point - not
that I've a clue how to go about that!

I have thought about the London Library - especially as they post books out
- and for their databases (especially as it seems their electronic library
is accessible from home computers for subscribers).

I'm flying off to Tennessee next week to attend the Sewanee Medieval
Colloquium (any MedRel members going to be there?) and will get back to this
when I return.

Thanks again

Cate

to: [log in to unmask]