I am working on a project where I am going to be nominating some real  saints
for some fictional/strange/humorous patronages.  I would like the  names of a
few "odd" saints so I can look them up.  I have Christina the  Amazing, of
course, and the little boy who was born, preached a sermon and died  (and I'm
certain I can remember his name eventually). I have the names of  some
interesting desert fathers and holy fools as well.   I'm hoping a  couple of you on
this list will send me the names of a few more "odd" saints --  ones whose
legends are startling or unusual.  Thanks, in advance, for any  help.
Cheers,
Ann
http://www.aol.com.

to: [log in to unmask]