The following Invited Keynote Lectures

"Toward Smart Structures: Novel Wavelet-Chaos-Dynamic Neural Network
Models for Vibration Control and Health Monitoring of Highrise
Building and Bridge Structures under Extreme Dynamic Loading"
Professor H. Adeli, Ohio State University, USA

"Developments in Artificial Intelligence in Engineering Based on
Cognitive Science"
Professor J.S. Gero, University of Sydney, Australia

will be presented at

CIVIL-COMP2007: The Eleventh International Conference on Civil,
Structural and Environmental Engineering Computing to be held in St.
Julians, Malta, 18-21 September 2007,
Conference webpage: http://www.civil-comp.com/conf/cc07.htm
&
AICIVIL-COMP2007: The Ninth International Conference on the
Application of Artificial Intelligence to Civil, Structural and
Environmental Engineering  to be held in St. Julians, Malta, 18-21
September 2007,
Conference webpage:  http://www.civil-comp.com/conf/ai07.htm

The final call for papers will close on the 31st March.
We advise you to send abstracts without further delay to allow you
the maximum time to prepare the final paper.

Please email this announcement to colleagues.

A final call for papers flyer is available at:
http://www.bhvt.org.uk/conf2007/conf2007.pdf

Thank you

Professor Barry Topping

If you no longer wish to receive any e-mails from me with information
about journal publications, computational science and engineering
conferences, research matters and related publications please reply
to this e-mail and state clearly to which e-mail address this message
was sent.  Your address will be immediately removed from my email list.