Dear all,

We have an opportunity for a highly motivated Research Associate to join the Genentech crystallography group.  We are interested in the structure and function of proteins of scientific and therapeutic interest.  The successful candidate will be responsible for sub-cloning, expression, purification, characterization, crystallization and data collection (in-house and at synchrotrons) for X-ray crystallography.

Requirements:
A B.S. or M.S. in biochemistry, molecular biology or related discipline and three or more years of technical experience in areas relating to protein chemistry. The successful candidate must be motivated, capable of working independently, and enjoy working in a collaborative setting.  Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills are highly desirable.

If interested, please submit a CV  to position 1000017846 at the jobs posting site on www.gene.com/careers

Sincerely,

Sarah Gillmor Hymowitz, Ph.D.

Scientist