Dear All

We are currently in the final stages of our phase two HLF bid.  I am
looking to work out how long the archive will need to close to move from
our current premises to the new building in 2009.
Can anyone let me know from their experiences:
The length of closure time for their move
Factors that were taken into account to work out the closure period
Any problems encountered etc

I am happy to post a digest of the responses to the list.
All help very much appreciated
Jo

--
Jo Robson
Archivist

People's History Museum Head Office
103 Princess Street
Manchester M1 6DD

Tel: + 44 (0)161 228 7212

http://www.phm.org.uk

The museum galleries are at:
The Pump House
Bridge Street
Manchester M3 3ER

Tel: +44(0)161 839 6061

Registered as National Museum of Labour History
in England no. 2041438. Registered charity no. 295260

This e-mail from the People's History Museum is directed only to its intended recipient. The contents are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please do not read the contents of this e-mail or print, re-transmit, store or otherwise circulate, use or act upon its contents or any attachment and inform the sender.