This research (reported by Terry below) shows it is possible to predict

acceptable faces. I suspect that any good orthodontist could do the
same. It says nothing about art or beauty and nothing about any area of
aesthetics where conformance to a norm is not the priority. It also
predicts a world in which deviance may become a prized aesthetic
characteristic - when the whole world has perfect teeth who then is the
attractive one?

best wishes from Sheffield
Chris

Professor Chris Rust