From: Lizzie Muller <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, 16 February, 2007 4:16:32 AM
Subject: [NEW-MEDIA-CURATING] writing on curatorial practice-based research

Hi all

I'm sorry to quickly divert from the book recommendations.  Maybe it's
not a diversion but more of a narrowing down.  I'm looking for texts
which deal with the issues (methodological, epistemological ...) of
curatorial practice-based research.  I am swimming in material that
deals with artistic practice, but have come across very little which
focuses on the particular issues of curating in a research context.  I'd
also love to hear of any good examples of curatorial practice based
research projects.

Thanks
Lizzie

Yahoo! Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing. http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com