Would anyone be willing to lend the following book.

We have approached several libraries, including the BL who all say it has been lost from stock!

We would be willing to supply our BL customer details or provide other payment.

Donabedian A

The definition of quality and approaches to its assessment

Health Administration Press

ISBN 0914904485 or 0914904477

1980

Thank you

Heather Mills

Assistant Librarian

Newcomb Library

Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Homerton Row

London

E9 6SR

Tel: 020 8510 7751

Fax: 020 8510 7281

Intranet: http://library

Internet: http://www.newcolib.demon.co.uk

If you receive this email by mistake please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software or notify Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Help Desk on +44(0) 20 8510 5040.

The information contained in this email:

* may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email, and your reply cannot be guaranteed.
* is intended for the use of the intended addressee or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee. It may contain privileged or confidential information and/or copyright material.
* is not sent through a secure server Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of outgoing electronic mail. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not represent the view of Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust unless specifically stated