APOLOGIES for CROSS POSTING

The JISC Funded CD-LOR project (community dimensions of learning object repositories) has been identifying and analysing the factors that influence practical uptake and implementation of learning object (LO) repositories within a range of different learning communities.

As we near the end of the project (in May 2007), we are aiming to synthesize our work through our main deliverables. One of these deliverables is a set of Structured Guidelines for setting up and evaluating Learning Object Repositories. These are currently at an advanced draft stage. We now wish to collect feedback on the content and utility of these guidelines from the wider e-Learning and Repositories communities.   The guidelines are available from: http://www.academy.gcal.ac.uk/cd-lor/DraftStructuredGuidelines.pdf

We have created an online survey to collect views on the draft guidelines and this is available from: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=337873365947  We would also welcome feedback by email directly to the project team (send email to: [log in to unmask]), by March 15th if possible, please.

Please feel free to pass on this email to anyone else whom you think may be interested in providing feedback on these guidelines. Once feedback has been collected and incorporated into the guidelines, a final version will be made available through the project web site at: http://www.academy.gcal.ac.uk/cd-lor/

Please also get in touch directly if you have specific questions regarding the Structured Guidelines

Thank you

Colin

Colin Milligan
CD-LOR Project Manager
University of Strathclyde
Centre for Academic Practice and Learning Enhancement
Graham Hills Building
50 George Street, Glasgow G1

0141 548 4573
07968 098480