-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Honey Lucas
Sent: 06 February 2007 11:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Books in Braille

Hi Emma,

can the student access the books in a format other than braille, eg
using a screenreader?  It would be quicker to scan the books (if you
have the publisher's permission to do this) and put them into Word than
to get them brailled.

best wishes, Honey.

--
Honey Lucas
Disabled Students' Adviser

Student Services
Oxford Brookes University
Headington Campus
Headington Hill
Oxford OX3 0BP

Tel: 01865 484689
Fax: 01865 484656

Please visit our website for information
about the Student Disability Service:
www.brookes.ac.uk/student/services/disability/