From: A forum for issues related to map & spatial data librarianship [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Judith Fox
Sent: 26 January 2007 14:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Spanish geology urgently needed

I have a student here who desperately needs a geology map of  part of Spain.  She particularly needs an area called Calahonda between Marbella and Fuengirola.  Specifically it is Artola or Cabopino Beach.  I have worked out that it should be on sheet 87 of the 1:200 000 series, 51 of the old 1:100 000 series or 1072/1066 of the 1:50 000.

Does anyone have a sheet that either we can borrow or she can go and see?

Thanks

Judith

___________________________

J.A.Fox

University Map Library

Geography Building

University of Reading

Whiteknights

Reading RG6 6AB

Tel.: 0118 378 8735

http://www.reading.ac.uk/library/about/maplibrary/index.html

This message (and any attachments) is for the recipient only.
NERC is subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and
the contents of this email and any reply you make may be
disclosed by NERC unless it is exempt from release under
the Act. Any material supplied to NERC may be stored in an
electronic records management system.