From: A forum for issues related to map & spatial data librarianship [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Judith Fox
Sent: 26 January 2007 14:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Spanish geology urgently needed

I have a student here who desperately needs a geology map of  part of Spain.  She particularly needs an area called Calahonda between Marbella and Fuengirola.  Specifically it is Artola or Cabopino Beach.  I have worked out that it should be on sheet 87 of the 1:200 000 series, 51 of the old 1:100 000 series or 1072/1066 of the 1:50 000.

Does anyone have a sheet that either we can borrow or she can go and see?

Thanks

Judith

___________________________

J.A.Fox

University Map Library

Geography Building

University of Reading

Whiteknights

Reading RG6 6AB

Tel.: 0118 378 8735

http://www.reading.ac.uk/library/about/maplibrary/index.html

Visit the National Library of Scotland online at www.nls.uk
This communication is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the ICT Helpdesk on
+44 131 623 3700 or [log in to unmask] and delete this e-mail.  The
statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the
author and do not necessarily reflect those of the National Library of
Scotland.  This message is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998
and Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 and has been
scanned by MessageLabs.