            From: Syun Tutiya <[log in to unmask]>
            Subject: Re: ETD2007 Uppsala, Sweden - Second call for papers
            Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 00:24:08 +0900 ()

I would appreciate your magnaminity.

Best,

Syun
Syun Tutiya
Professor of Cognitive and Information Sciences, Chiba University
University Librarian, Chiba University
Address: Faculty of Letters, Chiba University
         1-33 Yayoicho, Inageku, Chiba 263-8522, JAPAN
(phone) +81-43-290-2277(office)2240(libray) (fax) +81-43-290-2278(office)
(mail) [log in to unmask] (uri) http://CogSci.L.chiba-u.ac.jp/~tutiya/
(Institutional Repository:CURATOR) http://mitizane.chiba-u.jp/curator/