Apologies for cross-posting

Dear all,

The Moving Here site (www.movinghere.org.uk) is about to launch a new
Schools section in March.  In preparation for the launch, we're holding a
discovery day on Friday 16 March for those who are involved in teaching
history, citizenship and geography for Key Stages 2 and 3.

The day is for education officers, teacher trainers, education advocates,
and other strategic thinkers interested in cultural heritage and diversity,
who are always on the lookout for new resources to support the teaching of
Black History, migration history, or citizenship.  We will focus on four
new modules for teaching QCA subjects covering The Victorians, Britain
Since 1948, The Holocaust, and People and Places.

Please see the attached flyer for more details, and pass it on to
colleagues in the education sector who may be interested.  Deadline for
registration is 7 February.

Many thanks,
Nadia Arbach

Nadia Arbach