Hello everyone – I am planning to develop a simple activity for an exhibition space in one of our museums based on dance steps. My very initial idea is to provide dance steps on the floor that people could follow themselves. Has anyone done this – good advice and thing to avoid most welcome.

In addition – for all those people who contacted me regarding my earlier query about head lice in replica costume for visitors to try on – thank you. The general consensus of replies was that it is very unlikely that head lice would be transferred from visitor to visitor via replca hats that people try on in a museum or gallery.

Emma Webb

Learning and Programmes Manager

National Museums Scotland

Chambers Street

Edinburgh EH1 1JF

Tel +44 (0) 131 247 4267

Fax+44 (0) 131 220 4819

e-mail [log in to unmask]

http://www.nms.ac.uk

This communication is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the addressee please inform the sender and delete the email from your system. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the National Museums Scotland. This message is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998 and Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002. No liability is accepted for any harm that may be caused to your systems or data by this message.