You might be interested in the recently updated site from MLA North East
- www.wellinever.info. It is intended as a portal for teachers to find
educational materials and visit opportunities across the North East.
Searching the e-Learning Section for Key stage 3 gives 17 web resources.
   Any (constructive) criticism or feedback on the site is most welcome
and can be sent directly to myself - [log in to unmask]

   Mark

--
Mark Elsom-Cook