Hi Brenda

If you mean the series of 8 leaflets on DP subject access rights, they
are available in pdf format on the ICO website

http://www.ico.gov.uk/tools_and_resources/document_library/data_protecti
on.aspx

Unfortunately they are only listed in alpha order amongst all the other
publications.

However leaflet no 1 "Your rights and how to enforce them" lists the
titles of the other 7 (p12)

http://www.ico.gov.uk/upload/documents/library/data_protection/practical
_application/your_rights_and_how_to_enforce_them.pdf

Hope this helps

Regards, Jane

Jane Bartlett
Freedom of Information Officer
East Sussex County Council
Phone: 01273 482913    Fax: 01273 481208
email: [log in to unmask]   web: www.eastsussex.gov.uk/foi