From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jan Booth
Sent: 26 January 2007 11:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [data-protection] Job opportunity - King's College London

Apologies for cross-posting.

*Legal Compliance Officer*
£23,174 to £25,511 per annum
(Ref: E1/QL/14/0)

A skilled and enthusiastic Legal Compliance Officer is required to support and develop good information compliance at Kingís.

The role provides support to the Legal Compliance Manager and helps deliver an efficient, effective and expert compliance service to the whole of the College. Additionally, the role provides administrative support and office management. Work here includes co-ordinating responses to access requests submitted under Data Protection and Freedom of Information legislation, maintaining web pages and servicing meetings. The Legal Compliance Officer acts as the first point of contact for queries on a range of information governance issues and provides an efficient, courteous and proactive service to enquirers.

*Salary - ALC1 grade: £23,174 to £25,511 per annum (inclusive of London
Allowance) depending on skills and experience.

*Further information - to obtain a job-pack e-mail [log in to unmask]
A job-pack can also be obtained by writing to the Human Resource Services Department, Room 7.20, James Clerk Maxwell Building, 57 Waterloo Road, London, SE1 8WA.
Please quote the job reference number in all correspondence.

Closing date for applications: 15-02-2007

Ref: E1/QL/14/0
Equality of opportunity is College policy

All user commands can be found at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/commandref.htm and are sent in the body of an otherwise blank email to [log in to unmask]