Hi

We have provided the information from interviews, but without the name
of the interviewee, and removing any other identifiers where we can,
although that is never an easy task.  We have also invoked S 33A (2) --
unstructured manual data held by public authorities (ie not in a
relevant filing system) and relating to HR matters is exempt (at least
that's how I read the Act. . .)

But Doreen is right - if it comes to a disciplinary hearing or a
tribunal then the data will be disclosed anyway.

Cheers
Alison

--
Alison Aiton