I am not a legal person, but surely signing a letter is a way of saying I
endorse the contents of this letter/document.  I have just made an insurance
claim for my horse and the insurers insisted (as I expected , though one
document had been an email I printed off, and I didn't think about that one)
that it all be signed by my vet, including the email. If a signature means
nothing why does anyone do it ? If every document I had passed to the
insurers had a different signature though by the same man I'm sure they
would have queried it.

Brenda Scourfield
Team Leader
I.T. Division
Pembrokeshire County Council
County Hall
Haverfordwest
SA61 1 TP

Tel 01437 775380

This document should only be read by those persons to whom it is addressed, and be used by them for its intended purpose; and must not otherwise be reproduced, copied, disseminated, disclosed, modified, distributed, published or actioned. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on 01437 775882 and delete it from your computer immediately. This email address must not be passed on to any third party nor be used for any other purpose.
Pembrokeshire County Council Website - http://www.pembrokeshire.gov.uk
This signature also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses and malicious code.
Dim ond y sawl y mae'r ddogfen hon wedi'i chyfeirio atynt ddylai ei darllen, a'i defnyddio ganddynt ar gyfer ei dibenion bwriadedig; ac ni ddylid fel arall ei hatgynhyrchu, copio, lledaenu, datgelu, addasu, dosbarthu, cyhoeddi na'i rhoi ar waith chwaith. Os ydych chi wedi derbyn yr e-bost hwn trwy gamgymeriad, byddwch cystal a rhoi gwybod i ni ar unwaith trwy ffonio 01437 775882 a'i ddileu oddi ar eich cyfrifiadur ar unwaith. Ni ddylid rhoi'r cyfeiriad e-bost i unrhyw drydydd parti na'i ddefnyddio ar gyfer unrhyw ddiben arall chwaith.
Gwefan Cyngor Sir Penfro - http://www.pembrokeshire.gov.uk
Mae'r llofnod hwn hefyd yn cadarnhau bod y neges e-bost hon wedi cael ei harchwilio am fodolaeth firysau cyfrifiadurol a chod maleisus.